Welcome to the online application site for the ASPLOS/VEE 2012 travel grants. To streamline the application process, we are using the HotCRP conference management software. Please follow these instructions carefully when submitting your application:
- In the box marked Title, please enter "Travel Grant Application for Your last name, Your first name".
- In the box marked PDF, please upload a copy of your current resume/CV.
- In the box marked Authors, please provide only your own name, email address and affiliation.
- In the box marked Abstract, please include the following:
- If you are a paper presenter, paper co-author, poster presenter or member of an underrepresented minority, give details.
- Give details of your estimated travel budget, including where you are traveling from, and the itemized cost of round-trip flights, registration and accommodation.
- Complete all other questions.
- For students, ask your advisor to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Student Travel Status Confirmation for Your Last Name, Your First Name", stating that you are a full time student pursuing an MS/Ph.D. or undergraduate research in the areas covered by ASPLOS or VEE. Just a brief confirmation is needed, not a full reference or letter of support. However, this must also be received by the deadline (January 16th).
Your application may be rejected if you do not provide all of the required details. If you have any questions about the application process, please email the Travel Grants chair, Derek Murray.
Welcome to the ASPLOS 2012 Grants (grants-asplos2012) submissions site.
Sign in to submit or review papers. For general information about grants-asplos2012, see the conference site
Submissions: The deadline for registering new papers has passed.